To be eligible to appear in the final examination the candidate must have
- Attendance not less than three-fourth (75%) of the total classes for each paper (Lecture, practical and field work.
- Complete the practical training requirements.
- A record of her practical experience, duly complete and signed by the administrative head of the school.
- 11 months regular classes per year for GNM Course.
- Met the field experience requirements.
Marks required for passing shall be 50% in aggregate (internal, external in written and practical). The percentage of marks of internal assessment will be as prescribed by HNRC, For each papr the marks required for distinction shall be 80% and above in the aggregate (Internal & External).